Reporting: The person recruited will be reporting to the Mission Head - Livelihoods or any other delegated authority.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Following are the indicative Duties and responsibilities of the Mission Managers (Livelihoods)
Support State Programme Teams:
- Provide expertise and support in achieving Social Inclusion and Institution Building of ESHGs and their higher order collectives
- Identify and envision state share
- Plan and support state in preparing the state annual action plan
- Undertaking the training need assessment for the staff and build capacities to meet the state deliverables
- Identification of Linkages of HelpAge State Offices with different stakeholders like SRLM, partners
- Help state team for any other support required by them to meet the project deliverables.
- Interface with Health state anchors
- In case of institutional projects, specific responsibilities as are/to be assigned
Support Mission Head – Livelihoods in management, monitoring and administration
- Annual Budget Administration
- Activity vs. Budget monitoring
- Maintain Budget linked worksheets and activity plans
- Activity Implementation -Monitor progress in the field,
- Activity Impact Monitoring & MIS - track key output and outcome indicators,
- Evaluate challenges encountered and suggest possible solution
- Field Projects Financial Administration & Reporting
- Any other responsibility assigned by Mission Head – Livelihoods Programmes from time to time
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- PG degree or diploma (two years) in Economics / Rural Development / Rural management / Sociology /Social Work/ Entrepreneurship Development from recognized university / Institute
- Coordination and facilitation of senior, complex teams
- 10 years or more of experience in the development sector, of which at least 5 years of Managerial level Experience in the field of working with collectives of Rural Poor.
- First Hand Knowledge and experience on the entire process of forming Self Help Groups to their higher order collectives
- Extensive experience of training and mentoring of project staff, community members, leaders, cadres, trainers and resource persons in different contexts and geographies;
- MS Office.
- Excellent Oral and written Skills in English.
Desired Competency and Attributes
Converting knowledge and experience into practice - Translates technical knowledge into
Practical applications and contributions to HelpAge India Vision
Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders: Interact with confidence with various stakeholders at the policy and implementation level;
Understanding and appreciation of Financial Management
Ability to travel independently and for long spells to the field areas.
Interested candidates, who meet the positions requirements, are requested to send in their applications along with CV at email@example.com by 28th Feb 2017 or send their application at the following address:
C-14, Qutab Institutional Area,