They are the most Vulnerable
Protect the elderly fight against _
There are approximately 138 million elders in India – 90% are outside of the formal organized sector with little access to a social safety net.
Your support can help transform an elder’s life – enabling them to live with dignity. Our focus areas
– Vital Access to Healthcare
– Providing Shelter & Nutrition for elders in need
– Livelihood to provide income security
– Helpdesk - crisis support for vulnerable elders across India
– Respond to Humanitarian Crisis
- Help Access Rights & Entitlements for elders
HelpAge India reaches approximately 2 million elderly every single year. Our support provides critical resources for our interventions in the areas of Healthcare (mobile healthcare units, cataract surgeries), Agecare (helplines, senior citizen care homes and day care centres, physiotherapy), Livelihoods (elder-self-help groups; linkages with government schemes), Disaster Response (e.g. covid19 relief response), as well as Advocacy and Awareness on rights and policies relating to elders.
Support our elders today, we cannot fail them.
Be the hero they deserve! A little generosity can create a big difference.