HelpAge India will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. HelpAge India may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, HelpAge India is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to HelpAge India to be refunded,
- You must request HelpAge India in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach HelpAge India within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to HelpAge India or someone authorised by HelpAge India for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to HelpAge India by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
Resource Mobilisation Dept.
C-14, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi 110016
All decisions of HelpAge India in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.